Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The End of the Year


It has been such an amazing year.  I am so pleased and proud of each of the fourth grade students.  It’s saddening that the conclusion of the school year is in one week, but I am proud of the hard work and determination shown by our group.  This group of fourth graders is absolutely incredible and I feel fortunate I was able to play a role in their educational development. 

Next week I will be available for conferencing.  It is optional, but if you choose to meet with me we will discuss SAT assessment scores, yearly grade averages, strengths and weakness, and summer goals.  Please email me to let me know a time that you would like to meet. Thank you so much and I look forward to working with you for the remainder of the year and next year as well!

TRENT   

No comments:

Post a Comment